Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Traveler Update on Coronavirus
2020 Press Releases
- August 7, 2020Recognition Highlights Authority’s Work in Advancing Civil Rights in Contracting and Concessions Programs
- July 2, 2020Enhancements follow federal and state guidance
- June 30, 2020Last month, the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority conducted a brief customer survey asking passengers to share their expectations and...
- May 28, 2020Virginia Mandate Requires Face Coverings for All Passengers and Employees to Help Reduce Transmission of COVID-19
- May 2, 2020Closure begins Saturday, May 2 at 10:00 a.m.; expected to last up to two weeks
- April 24, 202025-year veteran leads newly created function for Reagan National, Dulles International
- April 3, 2020The Dulles Toll Road will suspend manual toll collecting until further notice beginning Monday, April 6 due to COVID-19; toll booths will be...
- March 9, 2020VeriScan biometric identity management system recognized for excellence and innovation in IT, while Airports Authority CIO Goutam Kundu is named to...
- March 2, 2020First-ever Capital One-branded passenger lounge set to open in 2021
- February 21, 2020Senior VP Philip G. Sunderland retires after nearly 12 years of service
- February 19, 2020Nearly 49 million traveled through Reagan National and Dulles International in 2019; new report highlights sustainability, diversity, community...
- January 16, 2020Black History Month performances each Thursday in February scheduled for Reagan National, Dulles International airports