Attention travelers: In an effort to simplify parking options, the hourly and daily parking lots have been combined into one lot, called Terminal Parking. Parkers entering the Terminal Parking Lot may use any available space. Effective Wednesday, August 14, the rate is $6 per hour up to a maximum of $25 per day. For more information please click here.
Valet Your Way -- Fast and Easy
Vehicle Drop Off
- Valet Parking for all terminals and airlines is located on the Departures Level Curb in Departures Zone 3.
- The curbside drop-off location is only a few steps away from the Airport entrance, airline ticket counters and TSA PreCheck security entrance.
- Pull up to the curbside drop-off and leave your car with our friendly, trained valet agents.
- Vehicle drop off is available from 4:00AM to 10:00PM.
Vehicle Pick Up
- Express Exit: Upon landing, text your valet ticket number to (703) 214-4455 and your vehicle will be waiting for you at the Valet Service Center.
- Located in the Terminal Lot just a short walk outside the Baggage Claim Level.
- The Valet Service Center located in the Terminal Lot is open 24 hours a day and is available for after-hours vehicle pickups.
Curbside Valet Parking Rates
Day 2 and subsequent days
|$10 per hour for a maximum daily rate of $35.|
Payment options for Curbside Valet parking include:
Want your car back looking even better than when you dropped it off. Add our Car Care service for a professional hand car wash and interior vacuum. Carwash and detail services are available while you are on your trip. See menu of options.
Interior/Exterior Hand Wash
|Regular Sized Car||$25.50|
Interior/Exterior Hand Wash & Polish
|Regular Sized Car||$65.50|
Ask your valet or give us a call at 703-572-4544.
“The Airport and the operators do not assume any liability or responsibility for any personal articles left in the automobiles including but not limited to audio equipment, DVD players, GPS, cell phones or other readily accessible property. The customer assumes the risk of loss of any such property in consideration for the parking privileges granted by this license. Any claim for damages to the vehicles must be made before leaving premises.”