- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- July 31, 2020
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), September 4, 2020
- CLICK HERE to upload your proposal.
- $2,000,000 - $3,000,000 annually
- Three-year base period with one two-year option
- 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide unarmed security guard services at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 561612 Security Guards and Patrol Services $22.0 Million
- One, August 24, 2020 - The due date for proposals is extended from August 31, 2020 to September 4, 2020.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: August 10, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Online Conference: CLICK HERE to join the conference on August 10, 2020.
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held by appointment on August 11, 2020. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM, August 7, 2020. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (51 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation (760 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) August 13, 2020.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - August 24, 2020 (60 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-20-23031" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List – September 8, 2020 (12 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-20-23031 (473 KB)
Price Schedule (38 KB)
Attachment 5: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - August 24, 2020 (215 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - August 24, 2020 (39 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Letter to Contractors - Airports Authority COVID-19 Protocols - Updated 08/26/2020 (822 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated September 8, 2020
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.