- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- February 25, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), May 1, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $5,000,000 - $10,000,000
- 480 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary design, labor, materials, tools, parts, equipment and supervision for the relocation of Airfield Transformer Vault 900 (TV-900) to enhance airfield safety, address non-standard geometry and to improve the runway 1 Hold Apron spacing at Ronald Regan Washington National Airport.
- This solicitation has a 50% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 35% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238130 Steel Framing Contractors $15.0 Million 238160 Roofing Contractors $15.0 Million 238210 Electrical Wiring Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Mechanical Contractors $15.0 Million 238310 Drywall/Other Finishing Work $15.0 Million 238910 Demolition/Foundation/Site Work $15.0 Million
- One, April 5, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 10, 2019 to April 24, 2019.
Two, April 16, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 24, 2019 to May 1, 2019.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 20, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 16, 2019 (118 KB)
Q1 - Sample Boring and Laboratory Test Results (546 KB)
Q2 - Utility Drawing Information (5.43 MB)
Q33 - ALCS PLC & HMI Upgrade (61 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-18-34425" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - March 22, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-18-34425 (451 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (575 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - Appendix A (1.22 MB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work - Appendix B (6.94 KB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 3a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - April 5, 2019 (25 KB)
Amendment Two - April 16, 2019 (113 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 16, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.