- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- February 14, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), May 14, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- Up to $6,000,000 over 10 years
- Five-year base period with one five-year option
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports. The desired solution must be a configurable commercial off-the-shelf, state of the art product that will support the Airports Authority’s asset management program.
- This solicitation has a 20% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 541370 Geographic Information Systems $15.0 Million 541511 Computer Software Programming Services, Custom $27.5 Million 541512 Computer Systems Integrator Services $27.5 Million 541513 Computer Systems Support Services $27.5 Million
- One, March 15, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from March 26, 2019 to April 9, 2019.
Two, April 2, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 2, 2019 to April 30, 2019.
Three, April 22, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 30, 2019 to May 14, 2019.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) March 6, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 22, 2019 (1.17 MB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-18-33811" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - April 30, 2019 (14 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-18-33811 (576 KB)
Price Schedule (44 KB)
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Attachment 4: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 15, 2019 (11 KB)
Amendment Two - April 2, 2019 (13 KB)
Amendment Three - April 2, 2019 (248 KB)
Revised Price Schedule - April 22, 2019 (45 KB)
- Supplemental Information:
- Appendix A: CMMS Functional Requirements Form - Revised - Amendment Three (81 KB)
Information Security Questionnaire (40 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 30, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.