- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- March 26, 2019
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), May 15, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $4,000,000 - $5,000,000
- 500 days from Notice to Proceed
- 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide design/build services for the rehabilitation of conduits in the existing concrete encased ductbank and replacement of two existing 15kV feeders distributing power to the C and D Concourses at Washington Dulles International Airport.
- This solicitation has a 50% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238210 Electrical $15.0 Million 238910 Site Preparation Contractors $15.0 Million 541330 Electrical Engineering Services $15.0 Million
- One, April 10, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Two, April 22, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
Three, April 25, 2019 - The due date for proposals is extended from April 30, 2019 to May 15, 2019.
Four, May 1, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: April 11, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: Conference Room 1, 4th Floor, 45025 Aviation Drive, Dulles Airport
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (185 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation (651 KB)
Manhole Pictures (360 KB)
Video - Conduit 3, 19EP6 - 19EP7 (6.65 MB)
Video - Conduit 4, 19EP6 - 19EP7 (3.45 MB)
Video - Conduit 4, 19EP6 - 20EP15 (30.0 MB)
Video - Conduit 5, 19EP6 - 20EP15 (16.9 MB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 17, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - April 22, 2019 (29 KB)
Questions and Answers - May 1, 2019 (36 KB)
Questions and Answers - May 3, 2019 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFP-18-32181" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - April 30, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- RFP-18-32181 (544 KB)
Statement of Work Appendix 1 - Concourse C/D Ductbank and Manhole Layout (5.67 MB)
Attachment 5: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - April 10, 2019 (1.66 MB)
Amendment Two - April 22, 2019 (104 KB)
Amendment Three - April 25, 2019 (14 KB)
Amendment Four - May 1, 2019 (105 KB)
Statement of Work Appendix 2 - Concourse C/D Schematic Feeder Tap Diagram (5.69 MB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 3, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.