- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- March 15, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), May 22, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- Five Years plus two one-year options
- 50% of Minimum Annual Guarantee
- The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority is seeking competitive bids from all responsible and qualified companies desiring to manage and operate rental car concessions from on-Airport facilities at Washington Dulles International Airport. The Airports Authority has a total of four rental car concession opportunities available for bid.
- The selected Offerors will be required to make good faith efforts to achieve an Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) goal of ten percent (10%) of the gross purchase amount of the rental car concession. Any questions about the ACDBE program should be directed to the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diveristy at 703-417-8625.
- One, April 12, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from April 17, 2019 to May 15, 2019.
Two, April 26, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from May 15, 2019 to May 22, 2019.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 1, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - March 22, 2019 (30 KB)
Questions and Answers - April 8, 2019 (79 KB)
Questions and Answers - April 26, 2019 (76 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-11081" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - May 16, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-11081 (1.30 MB)
Attachment I - Draft Concessions Contract (945 KB)
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - April 12, 2019 (16 KB)
Amendment Two - April 26, 2019 (83 KB)
Attachment I - Revised Draft Contract - April 26, 2019 (423 KB)
Attachment I - Revised Draft Contract Redline (431 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 16, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.