- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- April 15, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), May 30, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $4,000,000 - $4,500,000
- Four years from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to replace eight condenser water pumps in the utility building at Washington Dulles International Airport. Work includes removing and installing replacement pumps, removing existing motor controls, installing variable frequency drive controllers, removing piping sections and installing new isolation valves. The project will be phased over a period of four years.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 238190 Welding (On-Site) Contractors $15.0 Million 238210 Electrical Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors $15.0 Million
- One, May 10, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from May 22, 2019 to May 23, 2019.
Two, May 16, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Three, May 21, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Four, May 22, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from May 23, 2019 to May 30, 2019.
Questions and Answers
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-19-10221" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - May 24, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-19-10221 (355 KB)
Price Schedule (37 KB)
Attachment 2: Specifications (1.33 MB)
Attachment 3: Drawings (24.9 MB)
Attachment 4: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 4a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 5: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 7: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - May 10, 2019 (14 KB)
Amendment Two - May 16, 2019 (15 KB)
Amendment Three - May 21, 2019 (13 KB)
Amendment Four - May 22, 2019 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 24, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.