- Two-Step Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- April 11, 2019
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), May 16, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $4,000,000 - $5,000,000 over three years
- One-year base period with two one-year options
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to refurbish baggage handling system make-up devices and claim devices at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- One, May 2, 2019 - The due date for proposals remains unchanged.
- Pre-Proposal Conference:
- Date: April 24, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM (Eastern)
Location: East Building First Floor Conference Room, 2505 Abingdon Drive, National Airport
- Site Visit:
- Site visits will be held following the Pre-Proposal Conference on April 24, 2019. Reservations are required and are limited to two persons per firm. Reservations must be made by 4:00 PM, April 19, 2019. CLICK HERE to make a reservation.
- Pre-Proposal Conference Documents:
- Pre-Proposal Conference Attendees List (58 KB)
Pre-Proposal Conference Presentation (543 KB)
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 26, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - May 2, 2019 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-18-34452" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - May 6, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-18-34452 (309 KB)
Price Schedule (44 KB)
Attachment 1: Statement of Work (2.43 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 3a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - May 2, 2019 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 6, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.