- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- April 8, 2019
- Deadline for
- 1:00 PM (Eastern), May 22, 2019
- 45025 Aviation Drive, Suite 240, Dulles Airport
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- 315 days from Notice to Proceed
- 5% Bid, 100% Payment, 100% Performance
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision for the conversion of underground fuel storage tanks to above-ground storage at Washington Dulles International Airport Bus Maintenance Facility. The Contractor shall provide two skid-mounted above-ground fuel storage tanks, 20,000 gallons for diesel and 10,000 gallons for gasoline along with fuel dispensers, piping, vapor recovery, level detection, alarm and fuel management system, and abandon in place three existing 10,000 gallon underground fuel storage tanks (two diesel, and one gasoline), and remove existing dispensers, piping, leak/level alarm, fuel management system in accordance with specifications and drawings.
- This solicitation has a 50% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 35% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 237310 Concrete Paving $36.5 Million 238210 Electrical Wiring Contractors $15.0 Million 238220 Mechanical Contractors $15.0 Million 238910 Demolition $15.0 Million
- One, May 8, 2019 - The due date for bids remains unchanged.
Questions and Answers
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-18-34124" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - May 16, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-18-34124 (403 KB)
Attachment 1: Specifications (4.90 MB)
Attachment 2: Drawings (10.9 MB)
Attachment 3: Construction Safety Manual - Revision 17 - February 2016 (2.03 MB)
Attachment 3a: Construction Safety Manual - Forms Update Supplement - August 2018 (815 KB)
Attachment 4: Aviation Owner Controlled Insurance Program Manual - November 2018 Edition (3.66 MB)
Attachment 6: Orders and Instructions - Washington Dulles International Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - May 8, 2019 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated May 16, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.