- Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- February 25, 2019
- Deadline for
- 2:00 PM (Eastern), April 25, 2019
- 2733 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202
- $100,000 - $200,000 annually
- One-year base period with one one-year option
- The Contractor shall furnish all necessary labor, materials, tools, equipment and supervision to provide jet and vacuum sanitary sewer cleaning services at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. These services will encompass cleaning of sanitary sewer lines and power washing of manholes, and digital recording and reporting services.
- This solicitation has a 100% Local Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (LDBE) participation requirement and a 65% Voluntary MBE/WBE goal. Firms located within a 100-mile radius and whose 3 year average gross receipts, including all affiliates, do not exceed the size standard(s) below are eligible for consideration. For more LDBE/MBE/WBE information, including other LDBE size standards, contact the Airports Authority's Department of Supplier Diversity at 703-417-8660.
- LDBE Size
NAICS Code Type of Work / Service LDBE Size Standard 562998 Sewer Cleanout Services $7.5 Million
- One, March 19, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from March 28, 2019 to April 4, 2019.
Two, March 25, 2019 - The due date for bids is extended from April 4, 2019 to April 25, 2019.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) April 12, 2019.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for submitting questions has passed.
No further questions will be accepted.
- Answered Questions:
- Questions and Answers - March 25, 2019 (29 KB)
Registration & Planholders List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering as a Planholder.
Registration will place your name on the Planholder List for this project and ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "IFB-18-33026" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Planholder List:
- Planholder List - April 23, 2019 (8 KB)
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a planholder by clicking on the "Registration & Planholders" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you fail to register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
- IFB-18-33026 (349 KB)
Statement of Work Appendix 1 - Drawings (17.7 MB)
Attachment 3: Orders and Instructions - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Amendments to Solicitation:
- Amendment One - March 19, 2019 (13 KB)
Amendment Two - March 25, 2019 (14 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-417-8672.
Last Updated April 23, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.