- A to Z Index
- Airlines at DCA
- Air Traffic Statistics
- Flight Schedules
- Flight Guide
- Parking Information
- Disabled Services
- Meeting Space
- Pass & ID Office
- Taxicab Driver Permit Application
- Terminal Map
- Air Service Maps
- Travel Tips
- Ground Transportation
- Metrorail Information
- Lost and Found
- Contact Us
Welcome to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
News and Events
Come to Washington, D.C. and enjoy a month-long journey around the world as embassies open their doors and DC's best cultural institutions offer special programs. Many of the events and open houses are free of charge. Also, plan to delight your taste buds by purchasing a ticket to the 7th Annual Embassy Chef Challenge, an evening gala to be held in downtown Washington, D.C. on May 20.
Enjoy the Convenience of Reagan NationalReagan National's location close to downtown Washington, D.C. makes it easy reach the heart of the Nation's Capital from your flight. We offer many options to make your travel experience more convenient and enjoyable.
- Ride the Metro to Reagan National! The airport station on Metro's Blue and Yellow line is connected directly to the terminal.
- Parking information is reported in real-time so you'll know where the spaces are. Reserve your parking in advance for added convenience, and use pay-on-foot machines to speed your exit.
- Browse our selection of ground transportation options, including taxi, rental car and shared-van services.
- All of our security checkpoints have a lane for TSA Pre✓™. If you are not yet a member, visit the enrollment center near baggage claim #6 in Terminal B/C.
- Enjoy our new food and shopping options, including healthy choices and iconic, local brands.