• Reservations must be received at least two weeks in advance of your participation date.
• Tours are not guaranteed until you receive a confirmation from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority detailing your participation date and program guidelines.
• Groups should have between 10–25 students to participate. Groups larger than 25 students cannot be accommodated on one tour. Please contact us to see if we can accommodate your group on multiple dates.
• Tours are subject to change or cancellation based upon weather, Airport conditions, and staffing availability.
• The Airports Authority requires at least one chaperone for every ten students. We suggest one chaperone for every five students under the age of eight. A maximum of 4 adults on any one tour is allowed.
• Adults will need to bring government-issued photo identification on the day of the tour.