LIVE Parking Status for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
The posted parking rates for garages and lots cannot be adjusted in the event of “full” or unavailable parking in other garages or lots.
Parking Assistance: 703-417-7275 (417-PARK)
New Convenient Payment Options Available
Each parking garage and lot features new equipment that provides automated payment options. These options include:
- ePark Reserved Parking - Make your parking reservation at least 24 hours in advance online. Use the credit card you entered in your reservation to enter and exit the parking facility (do not collect a ticket). This allows you to park in the facility even if "FULL" is displayed at the entrance. Park in any legal, available space. Reserved parking rates are the same as unreserved parking rates. Click here for more information.
- Credit Card Payment - No ticket needed. Insert your credit card at the gate when entering the lot. The system will record your entry time. When returning from your trip, drive to any "Credit" vehicle lane and use the same credit card for payment. If you have an unpaid ticket, these lanes also accept automated payment by credit card.
- Pre-Payment Machines - Take a ticket at the entry gate and keep it with you. When returning from your trip, insert the ticket and credit card at a walk-up pre-payment machine. The ticket will be returned to you for speedy exit through any "Prepaid" vehicle lane.
- Cash Payment - All garages and lots have staffed “Cash” vehicle lanes 24/7 to accept cash payment or assist with other payment options.
- Pay at the Gate from Your Smartphone - Details coming soon! Download the free QuickPay app and register your account for use at Reagan National.
Other Maps Available - Please click on picture to see full size map
Information and Access
Please observe the informational signs upon entering the airport for more information on parking availability in the various lots. You may also call our parking "hot line" at (703) 417-PARK (417-7275) for up-to-the-minute parking availability information.
A Pedestrian Tunnel with moving sidewalks connects Garage A with Terminal A. Pedestrian bridges with moving sidewalks connect Garage B and Garage C to Terminal B and Terminal C, respectively.
Courtesy shuttle bus service is available from all parking areas to all terminals. Shuttle buses operate along established routes between the parking lots approximately every eight to ten minutes.