Ground Transportation at Reagan National Airport – Metrorail
The Washington, DC Metrorail system has an elevated Metrorail station connected to the concourse level of terminals B and C at Reagan National Airport. Metrorail farecards may be purchased at machines located at all entrances to the Airport Metrorail station. The station is also fully accessible via elevators.
Getting TO the Metrorail station FROM the Terminals:
- Terminal B and C: Use either of two enclosed pedestrian bridges on the concourse level which connect directly to the station.
- Terminal A: Exit the terminal to the streetside curb, and board any “Airport Shuttle” bus. At the stops for Terminal B/C or Parking Garages B and C you may access an enclosed bridge which connects to the Metrorail station.
Getting TO the Terminals FROM the Metrorail station:
- Terminal C: Go to the north end of the train platform and exit the station. A pedestrian bridge connects directly to the Terminal’s concourse level.
- Terminal B: Go to the south end of the train platform and exit the station. A pedestrian bridge connects directly to the Terminal’s concourse level.
- Terminal A: Go to either end of the train platform and exit the station towards the parking garage. Take elevator or stairway down to street level and board any "Airport Shuttle" bus.
- Elevator access: The elevator is located at the center of the train platform. There is a sloped sidewalk at ground level which connects to both pedestrian bridges--follow onsite signage.
Weekend Service via Metrobus
On Saturday and Sunday mornings, Metrobus Routes 13F&G operates on the upper roadway next to Terminal B from 5:50am-8:00am. Service is provided to Crystal City, Pentagon, Arlington Cemetery and downtown Washington, D.C.
For more Metrorail information, call (202) 637-7000; TTY (202) 638-3780. Or click here to visit the Transit Authority’s website.
|Virginia Railway Express|
|Maryland Commuter Rail|