Metrorail to Washington Dulles is now closer than ever. With direct service from Dulles Airport to Metro's Silver Line, the Silver Line Express Bus provides a convenient, economical connection between Dulles' Terminal and the Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail Station on Metrotrail's Silver Line. The trip takes about 15 minutes. For more information, please call 703-572-7661.
- $5.00 each way. Cash or credit card only; SmartTrip Cards NOT accepted.
- FREE for children under 2 years of age.
- Boarding at the Airport; Purchase tickets at the counter located inside Arrival Door 4 in the Terminal, on the Baggage Claim Level.
- Boarding at the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station; Exit to north side of the station. Board the bus. Once the bus arrives at the airport, purchase tickets on board.
- Metrorail SmartTrip Cards may be purchased inside any Metrorail Station.
- Non-stop, frequent service every 15 minutes during peak times and 20 minutes during off-peak times.
- Convenient front-door service at Dulles Airport, Arrival Door 4, in the center of the Terminal Building.
- FREE Wi-Fi on-board.
- Spacious luggage storage area available on board.
|Monday - Thursday|
|6:00a.m.-9:00a.m.||Bus departs every 15 minutes|
|9:00a.m.-3:00p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|3:00p.m.-7:00p.m.||Bus departs every 15 minutes|
|7:00p.m.-10:20p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|6:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.||Same as Monday - Thursday|
|7:00 p.m. - 10:40 p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|7:45 a.m. - 10:40 p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
|7:45 a.m. - 9:40 p.m.||Bus departs every 20 minutes|
Metrorail Station Bus Location
Printable schedule and Metro system map available here (PDF file)