Welcome to Dulles International Airport
Click here for full program description and enrollment information.
TSA Pre✓™ can apply online to begin the enrollment process. Dulles will be one of the first two airports where where this process can be completed onsite - look for upcoming announcements here. Visit TSA's application process webpage to get started now. Passengers with Global Entry credentials also have access to the benefits of Pre-Check PLUS a speedy trip through International Arrivals. The next time you are at Dulles, visit the Pre-Check / Global Entry information desk at the entrance to the East security screening checkpoint to learn more.
parking spaces, taking a taxi, coach, van or public transportation, getting to Dulles is easier than ever. Click here to view options and fares
Arts Program News
- Holiday Performances: During the month of December Dulles International Airport will be hosting its annual holiday concert series. 'Tis the season for students from local schools to delight travelers with musical treats. Visit here for more information.
- Mars As Art: Showcases more than 45 NASA and European Space Agency images taken from orbit and on the surface of Mars by spacecraft that have visited there. The photographic images of the climate and geology of Mars will be on display in Gateway Gallery in the connecting walkway between AeroTrain C-Gates and C Concourse until November 30.
- "Wonder of Wonders" by artist Yuriko Yamaguchi was recently installed near the airport's A-Gates AeroTrain Station. The permanent abstract artwork, cast in bronze in a variety of mettalic hues, is specially mounted into place to accent the walkway leading to the A Concourse.
The Latest-Generation Aircraft Serve Dulles PassengersWant to fly on the newest widebody aircraft? Book a flight on one of these international routes:
- Dulles to Addis Ababa on Ethiopian Airlines - Flights on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner began August 15, 2012.
- Dulles to Frankfurt on Lufthansa - Flights on the Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental began June 1, 2012.
- Dulles to Paris on Air France - Flights on the Airbus A380 began in June 2011.
Click here for more details.
Volunteer at Your Local Airports!There is a need for volunteers to work with Travelers Aid at Dulles International and Reagan National Airports. You can also choose to be a Mobile Guide, a service in which you scout for travelers with questions and assist them. If you can spare 3 1/2 to 4 hours a week and would like to help air travelers, please contact Travelers Aid:
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities at Dulles please click here to send an email
- Click here for Travelers Aid assistance and paging information at Dulles
Follow @Dulles_Airport (use airport code hashtag #IAD) for information about Dulles International Airport and @DCAirports for general updates about Reagan National and Dulles International from the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.