Reagan National Airport honors all verterans this Memorial Day. We hope you take the time to vist our United Service Organizations (USO) lounge this Memorial Day located in Terminal A, across from airport "Lost and Found" office.
We are proud to have a United Service Organizations (USO) lounge at Reagan National Airport. Active duty and retired military personnel, National Guard, reservists, merchant marines and their dependents are welcome in the lounge. Military ID is required. Department of Defense contractors and civilians are authorized access with proper ID. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Daily from 6:00 am - 10:00 pm.
Terminal A, across from airport "Lost and Found" office.
- From Terminal A, follow signs to Gates 10-45 and the lounge will be on your left.
- From Terminal B and C, follow signs to Gates 1-9 and the lounge will be on your right.
- Hospitality desk staffed by USO volunteers
- Photocopying and faxing services
- TV with movie library
- Free snack bar
- Wireless Internet access
- Unlimited domestic and international calls
- Ground transportation and lodging assistance
Learn more about the local USO chapter
Email the USO airport volunteer coordinator for information on volunteering.