**Please note from Saturday, February 11 through Tuesday, February 28 there will be NO Blue Line Metrorail service between the Rosslyn and Pentagon stations. ** Please visit wmata.com to plan your trip accordingly.
The Washington, DC Metrorail system has an elevated Metrorail station connected to the concourse level of Terminals B and C at Reagan National Airport. The Metrorail system provides easy and affordable access to locations throughout Washington, Virginia and Maryland.
Getting to the Metrorail station from the Terminals:
- Terminal B and C: Use either of two enclosed pedestrian bridges on the concourse level which connect directly to the station.
- Terminal A: Exit the terminal to the streetside curb, and board any “Airport Shuttle” bus. At the stops for Terminal B/C or Parking Garages B and C you can access an enclosed bridge which connects to the Metrorail station.
Getting to the Terminals from the Metrorail station:
- Terminal C: Go to the north end of the train platform and exit the station. A pedestrian bridge connects directly to the Terminal’s Concourse level.
- Terminal B: Go to the south end of the train platform and exit the station. A pedestrian bridge connects directly to the Terminal’s Concourse level.
- Terminal A: Go to either end of the train platform and exit the station towards the parking garage. Take the elevator or stairway to the street level below and board any "Airport Shuttle" bus.
- Elevator access: The elevator is located at the center of the train platform. There is a sloped sidewalk at ground level which connects to both pedestrian bridges (follow signs).
Metrorail Fares and Farecards
- Metrorail farecards may be purchased at machines located at all entrances to the Airport Metrorail station. The station is also fully accessible via elevators.
- The maximum fare to any station on the Metrorail system is less than $6 when using a SmarTrip card which is available for purchase inside the Metro station.
Hours of Operation
Refer to Metro's website for the Reagan National station.
For more Metrorail information, call (202) 637-7000; TTY (202) 638-3780. Or, visit the Transit Authority’s website.
Click directly on map for printable PDF version (2.16MB).