- Business Information
- Contracting Opportunities
- General Information
- Equal Opportunity Programs
- LDBE Certification
- DBE Certification
- LDBE / DBE Directory
- Current Contracting Opportunities
- Upcoming Opportunities
- Award Information
- PROJECT eLERT
- MWAA iSupplier Portal
- Tenant Information
- Building Codes Dept
Where to Obtain Procurement Information
- Solicitation information is advertised in one or more of the following sources:
- The Authority's Contracting Opportunities On-Line website at:
- The Washington Post - Sunday edition Bids and Proposals section
- Construction publications and organizations, to include:
American Minority Contractors & Business Association
CDC News (Construction Data Company)
D.C. Department of Small and Local Business Development
Maryland-Washington Minority Contractors Association
McGraw Hill Construction Dodge
Reed Construction Data
Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise
- Other Outreach Programs sponsored by the Authority's Equal Opportunity
- Other media identified for use by the Authority.
- Additional information the offeror needs to know:
- The physical location of the Authority's procurement office at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- The offeror needs to be thoroughly familiar with the Authority's contract requirements including a clear understanding of the proposed project. This may be accomplished by:
- Visiting our office to discuss standard contract formats.
- Reviewing solicitations which have already been issued.
- Additional Tasks for the Offeror:
- Offerors should register for PROJECT eLERT, the Authority’s weekly e-mail based publication providing the latest information regarding current and upcoming contracting opportunities. CLICK HERE to register on-line.
- Offerors should also ensure they understand the procedures for becoming certified as an LDBE and/or DBE with the Authority.