Intern Program 2015
Welcome to the Summer Intern Webpage!
The Summer Intern Program provides short-term assistance to Airports Authority Offices and allows Interns opportunity to gain on-the-job experience. In addition to the work they produce, Interns are a potential recruitment source for full-time positions.
Airports Authority Summer Interns are derived from local and non-local universities.
The 2015 Summer Intern program runs from May 18 through August 7
To be eligible for the Program, you must be enrolled in a college/university at the time of application in one of the following academic areas: Engineering, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, Business, Communications/Journalism and other areas as advertised.
Work Hours and Pay Rates
Interns work up to 40 hours per week, are paid at a rate of $12.37 per hour, and are eligible for the Commuter Transit Subsidy benefit, which allows for a predetermined monthly subsidy when using public transit.
Selected Interns are required to undergo a background check. Those who pass successfully are made Final Offers.
How to Apply
- Online Applications for Summer 2015 will be accepted from February 4 through February 25, 2015. To apply:
- Go to www.mwaa.com, click on Careers, and then click on Intern Program
- Click here - you will be re-directed to the Intern position listing.
- OR you can paste this link into your browser: https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/mwaa/PublicJobs/Canviewjobs.cfm?
- Read about the position and click “Submit an Application".
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume
- Be sure to take the assessment test.
How You Are Evaluated
- Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the basic qualification requirements. You must complete the Assessment Questionniare. Your resume and application are then compared to your assessment questionnaire responses. If a determination is made that your application does not support your assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
- Application information must be completed in its entirety for consideration for the position.
Deborah (Debbie) Williams